We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. At no extra cost to you, I only recommend products I have experience with. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What’s up this week?
It is no secret we love our Florida products and businesses. In fact, we have highlighted a lot of these in our episdodes. In this episode, we are giving you the best of Florida gifts guide so you can shop all the best and coolest products and businesses Florida has to offer.
Who loves us?
This week’s episode is sponsored by Tiqets. Book skip-the-line and fast-track tickets to museums, galleries, cruises, theme parks, guided tours, and many other attractions. Many of our favorite Florida attractions on listed on Tiqets, like Gatorland and the Florida Aquarium. Or choose family fun passes in Tampa, Orlando, or Miami. Of course, you can also find attractions throughout the world, but why would you choose anywhere other than Florida? Visit Floridatravelpod.com/tickets to start searching today!
Product and Locations Mentions
- Barnies Coffee – Offering my favorite…Santa’s White Christmas. They also now have an after hours event where they serve wine, beer, and charcuterie boards. They are located in Winter Park, Florida which is also a fantasic little town to visit.
- Florida Salt Scrubs – Need the perfect gift for your Moms or teen daughters? You are guananteed to find what you want.
- Old Florida Tortilla Chips and Salsa – fYou can find these in Publix. Perfect for a basket for a neighbor or co-worker. Stock up your gift closet!
- Mount Dora Olive Oil – Flavored oils and vinegars that you can keep on hand for the cook, the foodies, or the person who has everything.
- Suncreek Brewery Let this serve as your reminder to check out your loval brewery. WE talk a lot about breweries because they make perfect locations for family night out or a friends trip. But they also sell their products! Get your best friend their own at-home brew night with all their favorite beers from a local brewery.
- Sword and Plough Give your adventurer gear for rork, packing, and durability.
- Key West Aloe Beach lovers and sun lovers as well as skin care lovers will love a gift from here.
- Ghost Kitchen Meals This is a great way to send a meal to someone who just had surgery, a baby, or as a surprise! They make all their food fresh and unique.
- Kino Sandals Shoes that are all hand cut, assembled, and glued in their traditional sandal factory since 1966. Kino learned leather sandal making in Cuba
- Spice and Tea Exchange What started as a small shop St. Augustine, Florida, has quickly grown into a nation-wide franchise powered by flavor, passionate franchise owners, and a desire to bring flavorful ingredients to your kitchen. Spices for food, teas, sugars (bourbon black walnut sugar!!) , wellness blends for detox, cold and flu, immunity. There are some amazing Florida inspired flavors and a section on their website for recipes.
- Naples Soap Company They offer the highest quality natural bath and body products that are not only beautiful, but more importantly, actually work. They have everything from hair care to skincare and even sanitizers. This company was started because the founder and her daughter struggled with skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema. After searching and trying other products, she developed these natural products and opened the doors of this local company in 2009.
- Original Disnerd
- Anastasia Confections This week’s Featured product has been around for 30 years, creating confections, candies, and assorted treats with a Florida flavor. You know those roadside stops that sell typical confections and treats? It’s most likely from Anastasia Confections. Anastasia Confections is mostly known for the coconut patties. The coconut patties are available in several different flavors, like key lime, rum, and pina colada. The patties are made with smooth shredded coconut filling which is then dipped in a rich dark chocolate coating. Enjoy them right out of the package, or for a warm weather treat, put them in the freezer for ten minutes or so for a nice coconut chill!
- Wondermade Marshmallows Located in Sanford – Orlando. Get a Gold Champagne, Boozy set, or Bourbon for a fancy party or gift!
Show us the love!
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @floridatravelpod or floridatravelpod.com where we are sharing our most recent travels. Have you experienced something we haven’t talked about? You can comment with your favorite tips and ideas about any of the things we talked about.
Or reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can support the Florida Travel Pod by following us or leaving a review on your favorite podcast player. This helps others discover our content.
If you enjoy our content, consider supporting us on Patreon. Go to Patreon.com/Florida travel pod To get shoutouts, postcards, stickers, and more. If you support us, it allows us to dedicate more time to research the best content from the Sunshine State.