We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. At no extra cost to you, I only recommend products I have experience with. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What's up this week?
Go beyond the theme parks in Orlando with these active adventures designed to get you moving and have fun. Orlando has a lot to offer.
Product and Location Mentions
Rock Springs Run/Kelly Park – Here you will tubing, rock springs has a natural lazy river among other things.
- Wild Florida – Ever been on an airboat?
- Revolution Off Road – Adventure with a motor!
- Wekiva Island – One of our favorites with kayaking and canoeing.
- Off Road Hummer
- Orlando Tree Trek – This is a fantastic ropes course with biking on the West Orange Trail.
- Fishing Charters in Kissimmee at Lake Toho
- Orlando Watersports Complex
- Cable Wakeboarding
- Sky Diving – indoor and outdoor
- iFly on i drive
- Central Florida Zoo This is not your average zoo.
- If you need something a little more tame, yet beautiful nature setting, visit one of these gardens in Winter Park. The Mead Botanical Garden is free to the public. They have scheduled hikes and other free activities to learn about the native birds and plants of the area. Leu Gardens is a self-guided tour of 50-acre botanicals. They have a variety of events and educational opportunities as well.
- Savage Swim
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/floridatravelpod/creators)