We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. At no extra cost to you, I only recommend products I have experience with. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What's up this week?
This week, learn all the ins and out of the Sanibel and Captiva Islands. Here you will find some of the most beautiful beaches in Florida without the crowds. Go back to a simpler time.
This weeks sponsor:
This week's episode is brought to you by Original Disnerd. Disney classics the way only a true Disney nerd would remember.
Products and location mentions:
- Airbnb – Book your trip to Sanibel or Captiva through Airbnb
- Bailey Matthews Shell Museum
- Florida's Living Beaches – A Guide for the Curious Beachcomber
- If you are staying Island Inn, you can look into this as part of your stay. If not, you can book your guided beach walk with a biologist here.
- Bike Rentals
This week's homeschool moments:
Because we're forever homeschooling, let's have a little class today!
- What is a tributary?
- Christina just had to know…What is an Olive Shell?
- What are sand dollar restrictions?
Florida Featured Product of the Week:
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/floridatravelpod/creators)