We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. At no extra cost to you, I only recommend products I have experience with. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What’s up this week?
This week we are taking you to the world’s most famous beach; Daytona Beach! This is not an exaggeration. There is a little of everything you’d expect to find, but also a lot of what you wouldn’t expect. There is everything from art to excitement, camping to luxury. Looking for adventure? Daytona Beach has you covered.
Who loves us?
This week’s episode is brought to you by RV Share. If you’re looking to add some adventure into your life but don’t have an RV or a travel trailer, take a look at RV Share. They take the worry away with pickup and drop-off. Whether you’re looking for destination camping or some peace and serenity in the great outdoors, hassle-free adventure awaits with RV Share. Visit FloridaTravelPod.com/RVshare for our top RV rental pics in Florida to begin your camping adventure.
Product and Locations Mentions
- Biketoberfest – October 14-17
- Bike Week – March 4-13
- Speedweek and Daytona 500 Feb 15-20
- Jeep Beach April 25-May 1
Things to do
- The Beach – Daytona Beach offers 23 miles of hard packed sand. It is one of the few places in the US that you can drive on the beach.
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and Museum – Florida’s Tallest lighthouse.
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk and Pier – Located at Screamer’s park. There is a bandshell where they have concerts as well as shops and amazing and unique dining. You must get in on the culture by fishing off the pier.
- Daytona International Speedway – Home to the Daytona 500 Nascar races.
- Nascar Racing Experience – NASCAR Racing Experience is the Best Gift Ever and is “as real as it gets”. You can drive a NASCAR race car at the “World Center of Racing!” Drive a race car by yourself or take a NASCAR ride along as a passenger. NASCAR Racing Experience offers timed racing sessions with no lead car to follow and no instructor riding with you.
- Indoor Karting
- Biking and Hiking Trails
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/floridatravelpod/creators)
Florida Product of the Week
With Joy’s Gourmet, you can bring the taste of the Mediterranean to America’s table. Starting with a secret mix of garlic and spices they grew in popularity with friends and family. They finally took the plunge and began producing our dairy-free Garlic Joy Spreads
You May Also Like
Tonya’s review of Perry’s Oceanfront Resort in Daytona Beach
Show us the love!
Florida Travel Pod can be found on Facebook and Instagram @floridatravelpod and this is also the best place to comment with your favorite tips. Have you got any great summer camp tips or places to suggest? Comment ideas about any of the things we talked about. Make sure to check the show notes in your favorite podcast player or visit Floridatravelpod.com/blog for links and more details about everything you heard in today’s episode. Reach out to us on email at email@example.com.
You can support the Florida Travel Pod by following us and leaving us a review on your favorite podcast player. This helps others discover our content.
If you enjoy our content, consider supporting us on Patreon. Choose to donate monthly or even a one-time donation. Go to Patreon.com/Florida travel pod. When you donate, our supporters will get shoutouts, postcards, stickers, and more depending on your level of support. Your support allows us to give you the best content from the Sunshine State.