We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. At no extra cost to you, I only recommend products I have experience with. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What’s up this week?
This week, join us as we explore what we love about St. Petersburg. The arts, culture, adventure, and of course…the alcohol!
Who loves us?
Hopefully you! But this week’s episode is sponsored by Viator. Viator is your all in one site for attractions and things to do, especially in the Sunshine State. Find discount tickets, exclusive behind the scenes tours, skip the line access, and so much more. Plus, you can reserve now and pay later with Viator’s free cancellation and flexible payment options. Start booking your Florida activities now. Visit FloridaTravelPod.com/Viator to get started.
Product and Locations Mentions
- Don Cesar
- Historic Hotels of America
- St. Pete Breweries
- Treasure Island Kite Festival
- Sanding Ovations
- Visit St. Petersburg Clearwater
- We spoke about the brew busses in the area on this episode with Brew Bus USA. An alternative idea to this is Pedal Pub. This is a whole other kind of experience but similar results! If you’re looking to add a little adventure to your brewery experience, check out Pedal Pub.
- Gulp Coast Craft Beer Tail
- St. Pete Pier
- Fishing Deck
- Here is the information from Visit SPC on fishing.
Educational moments of the day:
As with any museum, you can find they have a curriculum and often times tours that are offered in addition to their normal museum operation. These are a few of the options from this episode. But as a practice, you should check into what may be offered at any of the locations.
- St. Pete Mural Tour
- Dali Museum
- The Chihuly Museum: Something to note here is they offer STEM tours.
- Great Explorations Children’s Museum
- Florida Holocaust Museum: Check with them about getting your educational trunk.
Florida Product of the Week
This week’s featured product is from VooDoo Chef: Dirt Meat Rub. They have a meat rub called Dirt! Dirt has a smokey flavor, but the kicker is it has a hint of espresso!! They also have other rubs and sauces. Must check them out.
You May Also Like
Show us the love!
Would you be interested in sponsoring us? Your business could be featured on an episode, social media, or in our blog. We have lots of options available and can work with you and your budget. Reach out to email@example.com to get started.
Florida Travel Pod can be found on Facebook and Instagram @floridatravelpod. Or read the show notes at Floridatravelpod.com/blog. Reach out to us on email by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can support the Florida Travel Pod by leaving us a review on your favorite podcast player. This helps others discover our content. Additionally, you can support us on Patreon by visiting Patreon.com/Florida travel pod. Our supporters will get shoutouts, postcards, stickers, and more depending on your level of support. Plus we’ll have some surprises along the way. Your support allows us to give you the best content from the Sunshine State.