We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. At no extra cost to you, I only recommend products I have experience with. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What’s up this week?
Who’s ready to dive into summer? Summer is upon us so it is time to find things to do! We have compiled some amazing summer camp ideas to get you through summer. Even if this isn’t the plan for this summer, make your list and be prepared for next year!
Who loves us?
This week’s episode is sponsored by Original Disnerd. Original Disnerd brings the Disney classics back for you to wear. Find retro and classic tees featuring Disney Parks nostalgia such as the River Country, The Great Movie Ride, and the original Mickey Bars. Check out their new lines of Muppet memorabilia and throwbacks to the original future world lands of Epcot. You won’t find these fun and original tees anywhere else.
Product and Locations Mentions
- Orlando Rep https://www.orlandorep.com/orlando-rep-youth-academy/camps-classes/
- Local community theaters
- Pathfinders https://www.pathfinderoutdooreducation.org/
- Typical summer camp, team building programs. https://www.pathfinderoutdooreducation.org/youthprograms
- Overnight and day programs
- Sea Camp https://www.seacamp.org/
- Located in Big Pine Key
- Marine Science programs include field study: labs, wading, kayaking, and boat trips.
- Marineland https://marineland.net/summer-camps/
- TEACHING ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION IN NATURE
- (TEEN) CAMP
- Kennedy Space Center – Day camps
- Martin County https://discovermartin.com/martin-county-campcation/
- Florida Oceanographic Society, Coastal Discovery Camp is a weeklong experience for children ages 5 to 11 that explores the aquatic and terrestrial ecosystem around the bio-diverse Hutchinson Island.
- the weeklong Ohana Surf Shop Camp offers surfers ages five and older the chance to learn about the fundamentals of surfing. June 7 – August 6/ 5 Weeks 20 kids
- Cowabunga Surf and Sport Camp alternate activities
- Sports Camps
- The Grand Cypress Racquet Club offers a summer tennis academy for children of all ages. The academy includes about 12 hours of on-court instruction, video analysis and supervised match play. Call (407) 239-1944 for more information.
- PGA Junior Golf Camps – https://pgajuniorgolfcamps.com/camp-locations/
- Locations in Boca Raton, Clearwater, Fort Myers, Longwood, Mount Dora, Naples, Oldsmar, Palm City, Tampa, Winter Garden
- Resource https://www.kidscamps.com/camps/florida-cooking-camps.html
- Research types of camps and locations with a filter. Cooking, art, games, adventure, teens
Florida Product of the Week
Mike’s Pies, based out of Tampa Florida, is an online pie seller who has been in business since 1992. Today, you just might be eating Mike’s Pies in one of your favorite restaurants anywhere from Maine to Hawaii! As his company has grown, his pies have made their way onto menus in 38 states across the country! Don’t wait to find one in your local restaurant however, visit Mike’s Pies to order Killer Key Lime Pie, Key Lime Pie Deep Dish, sea salt caramel cheesecake, and other delicious favorites.
You May Also Like
Why you should try the Orlando Rep Summer Camps
Show us the love!
Florida Travel Pod can be found on Facebook and Instagram @floridatravelpod and this is also the best place to comment with your favorite tips. Have you got any great summer camp tips or places to suggest? Comment ideas about any of the things we talked about. Make sure to check the show notes in your favorite podcast player or visit Floridatravelpod.com/blog for links and more details about everything you heard in today’s episode. Reach out to us on email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can support the Florida Travel Pod by following us and leaving us a review on your favorite podcast player. This helps others discover our content.
If you enjoy our content, consider supporting us on Patreon. Choose to donate monthly or even a one-time donation. Go to Patreon.com/Florida travel pod. When you donate, our supporters will get shoutouts, postcards, stickers, and more depending on your level of support. Your support allows us to give you the best content from the Sunshine State.
Stay tuned next week as we talk about our road trip series.