We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. At no extra cost to you, I only recommend products I have experience with. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What’s up this week?
Florida has a LOT of State Parks. We explore some of them and discuss unique things to do in the Florida State Parks.
Who loves us?
This week’s episode is brought to you by RV Share. If you’re looking to add some adventure into your life but don’t have an RV or a travel trailer, take a look at RV Share. They take the worry away with pickup and drop-off. Whether you’re looking for destination camping or some peace and serenity in the great outdoors, hassle-free adventure awaits with RV Share.
Product and Locations Mentions
We love our state parks. Take a look at our compiled list of some of our favorite Florida State parks and listen to hear exactly what it is we love about them.
- Silver Springs – 4,000 acre park on one side where you can go in and explore and take a glass-bottom boat. The other side has paddling with 5 miles of paddling river adventure. Listen to episode 23 Ocala.
- Lake Louisa– Glamping is a real thing here! Listen to episode 9 Clermont.
- Weeki Wachee – Home of the mermaids. Listen to our episode 25 Road Trips series.
- Wekiwa State Park – Listen to Episode 6 about the Orlando area.
- Homosassa State Park – Home of the manatees (the actual mermaids!)
- Big Shoals State Park – Big Shoals State Park features the largest whitewater rapids in Florida.
- Kissimmee Prairie State Park located in Okeechobee Florida’s first dark sky park by the IInternational Dark-Sky Association
- Anastasia State Park – Ancient Dunes Nature Trail – Timucua who explored the coastline in their canoes, and the Spanish explorers
- Paynes Prairie State Park in Miconopy near Gainesville – experience wild-roaming bison and horses.
- Olustee State Park is home to the states largest civil war battle.
- Rainbow River – 4th largest springs in Florida.
- Bahia Honda State Park One of the most coveted camping state parks in the Florida Keys.
- Wakulla Springs
Florida Product of the Week
This week’s Featured product is Wondermade Marshmallows. Located in Orlando. Gold Champagne, Boozy set, Bourbon!
You May Also Like
Show us the love!
Florida Travel Pod can be found on Facebook and Instagram @floridatravelpod. You can find all of the things we talked about in 2 locations. Find all of the things we mention in show notes in your podcast player, or visit Floridatravelpod.com/blog for the full details. Reach out to us on email by sending an email to email@example.com
You can support the Florida Travel Pod by leaving us a review on your favorite podcast player. This helps others discover our content. Additionally, you can support us on Patreon by visiting Patreon.com/Floridatravelpod. Our supporters will get shoutouts, postcards, stickers, and more depending on your level of support. Plus we’ll have some surprises along the way. Your support allows us to give you the best content from the Sunshine State.
Do you have a small business and want to sponsor us? You can get an ad spot at the top of the episode. We can create the ad copy for you or work with you to help create the best ad for your business. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.